Please Contribute to BPAR's Vision
As we strive for that future, BPAR is dedicated to a three-part mission:
post adoption team of mental health professionals
We rely on donations to make our mission possible.
Your contribution could change someone's life.
Here's what your donation could provide:
10 copies of our book, Adoption Is a Lifelong Journey, donated to parents on adoption day
Therapy session for an adoptee to explore trauma, identity, and loss
Post adoption diagnostic consultation for a family to assess needs and treatment goals
6 monthsof post adoption group therapy sessions for 3 adoptees to build connections
A BPAR-facilitated post adoption reunion using our comprehensive support framework
4 months for a child and a parent to each receive their own individual therapy to build and strengthen their family
Subsidize one year of mental health services for two families that are struggling financially
Or choose your own amount:
For a one-time or monthly donation
of any amount you choose,
please click the Donate Now button.
Other Ways to Contribute:
- To donate by mail, print and complete this form.
- To donate by phone, call 617-418-6163.
- To make a gift of appreciated securities (stock, life insurance, other properties), please contact us.
- To multiply your impact through employer-matched funds, please contact your human resources department or community contributions program in your workplace.
Give While You Shop!
- Set Boston Post Adoption Resources as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile — and we receive 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products.
The Davis Family
Dr. Daniel & Mrs. Margaret McCarthy
Roger & Kathy Marino
Jeanne & Colin Maclaurin
AJ Rogers & Maria Doyle
Ann & Suki Singh