A Gift to BPAR Supports Lifelong Healing
BPAR's customized approach to treatment gives our clients the tools they need to engage in lifelong healing inside and outside of the therapy room.
Your donation allows us to provide the life-changing components of our mission:
Providing Trauma-Informed Individual and Group Therapeutic Care and Culturally Sensitive Support
- Customized therapy for any individual touched by adoption from age 5 throughout adulthood
- Group support that creates a lifetime of connection and belonging
- Customized treatment approaches including Expressive therapies, Internal Family Systems, EMDR, Attachment/Relational, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and more!
- Long-term work; consultations; work with the entire family system; sibling, dyad and couples work
- Affinity groups for LGBTQ+, BIPOC transracial adoptees, parents of teens, and more
- Specialty groups on specific topics and workshops based on client feedback and need
Connecting People to Post Adoption Resources
- FREE 30-minute phone consultation to every person who calls us
- FREE blogs, resource pages, newsletters, and other post-adoption information written and curated by our clinical professionals
- Community events such as the Voices Unheard adult adoptee creative forum
Educating the Public About the Impacts of Adoption
- Books written, illustrated, and published by BPAR educate the public about the impacts of adoption
- Proceeds from the sale of Adoption Is a Lifelong Journey and Voices Unheard: A Reflective Journal for Adult Adoptees feed right back to our mission!
- Our training and supervision of other mental health professionals and organizations infuses adoption competency into the community and validates the reality of adoption trauma