BPAR Group Therapy & Workshops Schedule
Here’s a schedule of therapeutic Post Adoption Support Groups and non-therapeutic workshops run by the clinicians at BPAR.
Please visit our Group Therapy page if you’d like to learn more about these peer groups for adoptees of all ages and adoptive and foster families.
To express interest in a group, please use our Peer Groups Form.
- This event has passed.
North American Council on Adoptable Children (NACAC) 45th Annual Conference
July 18, 2019 - July 20, 2019
The North American Council on Adoptable Children (NACAC) annual conference on July 18-20, 2019 (pre-conference session July 17) is an educational event that covers a wide variety of foster care and adoption topics—to meet the diverse needs and levels of experience of adoptive and foster parents, child welfare professionals, and people who were adopted or in foster care. Topics include:
- Supporting and preserving adoptive families
- Core issues in adoption
- Effective therapeutic techniques in adoption
- Kinship care and birth family connections
- Parenting children with disabilities and challenges
- Older children and youth
- Race, culture, and diversity in adoption and foster care
- Supporting children and families in adoption and foster care
- Recruiting families for children
Fore more session details, visit: https://www.nacac.org/get-training/conference/sessions-and-workshops/